Historic Baseball Tour
April 18-23, 2023
Starting at $4,129 based on double occupancy, $3,849 for triple and $3,699 for quad.
Land tour with SET - Sports Entertainment Travel
Visit our co-branded website for more information on this tour.
New York and Boston: Private tour of Yankee Stadium, National Baseball Hall of Fame and a private artifact spotlight, Boston Red Sox Game, free time in Boston, private tour of historic Fenway Park and tour of Harvard Yard.
Time and again referred to as America’s National Pastime, the game of baseball has helped play a key role in the shaping of our nation. Join us on this historical baseball experience that will take a deep dive into the historical aspects that make baseball the game we enjoy today. We will visit two historical baseball parks in Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park. The tour will include behind the scenes tours and live game action. And spend time in Cooperstown to get a private tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Five (5) nights’ deluxe accommodations
- Hotel Commonwealth - Boston (2 Nights)
- Otesaga Resort - Cooperstown (2 Nights)
- The Refinery Hotel - New York City (1 Night)
- Lower level baseline game tickets to the Minnesota Twins and Toronto Blue Jays
- Private Tour of the Harvard Yard – Founding of Athletics with Dr. Steve Staples
- National Baseball Hall of Fame Tour with a private Behind-the-Scenes Artifact Spotlight
- New York Yankees vs Chicago White Sox and a Behind-the-Scenes Yankee Stadium Tour