Southwest National Parks
May 24 - June 1, 2023
$4,695 per person, based on double occupancy
Land tour with Orbridge
Brochure (coming soon)
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon (additional fee).
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley.
- Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the stunning orange sandstone walls of Peek-a-Boo Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
8 nights accommodations; a welcome and farewell reception, 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides; admission and park fees throughout; all activities as described in the 9-day itinerary, unless noted otherwise; private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating; luggage porterage; gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers and porters; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.