Norwegian Fjords & Midnight Sun
June 25 - July 5, 2023
Price begins at $4,995 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include VAT or air transportation costs.
Visit the co-branded website for more details.
Brochure | Book online
Get set for an amazing adventure in Norway, one of the world’s most beautiful countries! On this nine-night, small group journey, delight in first-class stays in cosmopolitan Oslo, enchanting Bergen and far northern Tromsø above the Arctic Circle. Like a little bit of heaven on earth, Norway’s sublime landscapes of lush fjords and snowcapped mountains will take your breath away. Thrill to spectacular scenery on the famed Flåm and Bergen Railways, and cruise through the pristine, glacier-carved Aurlandsfjord. You’ll also experience the phenomenon of the midnight sun, northern Norway’s endlessly golden summer sky! Delve into fascinating facets of Norwegian history and culture, including skiing, seafaring, the impressive art of Edvard Munch and the Hanseatic heritage of Bergen’s colorful wharf, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Plus, discover what life above the Arctic Circle is like as you visit a dogsledding kennel, learn about the traditions of the indigenous Sami people and tour a botanical garden. Includes expert guides, enlightening lectures and a generous meal plan.
- Marvel at spectacular, glacier-carved Aurlandsfjord on a cruise.
- Discover wild grandeur and local traditions above the Arctic circle in Tromsø.
- Savor northern Norway’s midnight sun, an endlessly golden summer sky.
- Explore fascinating facets of Norwegian culture in cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Admire Norway’s resplendent beauty on picturesque journeys aboard the Flåm and Bergen Railways.
- Enjoy Bergen’s enchanting ambience as you meander along cobblestone lanes.
- Play with adorable husky puppies and learn about Arctic dogsledding at a kennel.
- Take in the colorful charm of Bergen’s old wharf, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Oslo and transfer to hotel
Day 3 Oslo
Day 4 Oslo
Day 5 Board Bergen Railway | Bergen
Day 6 Bergen
Day 7 Board Flåm Railway | Cruise on Aurlandsfjord | Bergen
Day 8 Fly to Tromsø | Tromsø
Day 9 Tromsø
Day 10 Tromsø
Day 11 Transfer to airport and depart for gateway city
- 3 nights in Oslo, Norway, at the first-class Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo.
- 3 nights in Bergen at the first-class Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen.
- 3 nights in Tromsø at the first-class Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø.