Croatia & the Dalmatian Coast
Sept. 29 - Oct. 10, 2023
Price begins at $4,995 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
No single supplement for solo travelers.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include port or air transportation costs.
SMALL ship coastal tour with AHI Travel - 30 cabins total.
Book early! Only 10 cabins (20 passengers) for Oregon State University available. We are sharing this departure with Georgia Tech and Tuffs.
Brochure | Book online
This sensational 10-night journey reveals Croatia’s incredible bounty, including a seven-night Adriatic cruise. Spend three nights in vibrant Zagreb, home to Mirogoj Cemetery and the beautiful St. Mark’s church. Travel to Plitvice National Park, an astonishing natural marvel; then board your first-class ship to indulge in the treasured Dalmatian coast and its jewel-colored waters. Each day reveals a new port of call, a sunny island or an exquisite secluded bay. Highlights include the enchanting islands of Rab, Hvar and Korčula, as well as Split, Zadar and Trogir, storied villages with centuries of history and heritage. Plus, choose between touring St. James Cathedral or Krka National Park in Šibenik. Your adventure concludes in Dubrovnik, one of the world’s best-preserved medieval towns with legendary ramparts and a proud old town. Along the way, ex-pert lectures shed light on the region’s history and traditional dishes indulge your palate. This program features an extensive meal plan!
- Fall under the spell of the Dalmatian Coast where glistening waters, timeless beauty and alluring islands await.
- Bask in unrivaled relaxation during a glorious seven-night Adriatic cruise.
- Stroll through the unique landscape of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Embrace the natural grandeur and well- preserved history of Adriatic island gems: Rab, Hvar and Korčula.
- Stand amid the magnificent Roman ruins of Diocletian’s Palace in Split.
- Witness Trogir’s Romanesque, baroque and Renaissance-style architecture.
- Explore a rich abundance of history and culture in beautiful Dubrovnik.
- Uncover the energetic Croatian capital of Zagreb.
- Experience four UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Dubrovnik and transfer to ship
Day 3 Dubrovnik | Korčula
Day 4 Hvar | Split
Day 5 Trogir | Šibenik
Day 6 Zadar
Day 7 Zadar | Rab Island
Day 8 Rab Island | Krk Island | Opatija
Day 9 Disembark Ship| Opatija | Plitvice National Park | Zagreb
Day 10 Zagreb
Day 11 Zagreb
Day 12 Transfer to the airport and depart for gateway city
- Cruise for 7 nights aboard the deluxe MV Infinity.
- 3 nights in Zagreb, Croatia, at the deluxe Esplanade Zagreb Hotel.
|Croatia, Dalmatian Coast|