Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Tours
Sept. 30 - Oct. 3 - Three-night tour
Oct. 6 - 11, 203 - Five-night tour
Land Tour with Sports Entertainment Travel
Spend more immersed in the excitement of the International Balloon Fiesta with the Oregon State University Alumni Association by exploring more of what New Mexico has to offer.
Enjoy Balloon Fiesta from one of the most picturesque locations in Balloon Fiesta Park. The Gondola Club is a private area away from the crowds, and includes delicious food, local entertainment, courtesy shuttles, and indoor restrooms just for our guests.
- Three (3) nights deluxe hotel accommodations at hotel Albuquerque at old town
- Friday evening welcome gathering with light food and drinks
- Saturday and Sunday admission to balloon fiesta park for dawn patrol, mass ascension, balloon glow (Saturday evening-only)
- Gondola club hospitality admission Saturday and Sunday
- Including seating for breakfast and dinner, open bar (limited to 3 drinks per person), premier viewing location, and live entertainment in between sessions
- Round-trip Saturday and Sunday balloon fiesta park transportation
*PLEASE NOTE: Transportation to/from your home city to Albuquerque is not included. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
, New Mexico