Treasures of Peru
With Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca
April 29 - May 9, 2024
11 days for $4,987 from Portland OR
Land tour with Odysseys Unlimited with an Amazon Rainforest extension for 4 days/nights at $1,395 per person
A land of treasures archaeological, cultural, and natural, Peru draws those eager to learn about the distant past – and encounter a fascinating present. As our small group takes in some of the country’s highlights – Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca – we marvel at the riches of an intriguing land somewhat off the beaten path.
Day 10 | Puno/Lima/Depart for U.S.
- Lima touring including historic Casa Aliaga
- Visit to Larco Herrera Museum
- Historic Cuzco
- Cuzco’s Incan ruins
- Sacred Valley touring
- Visit to Indian market in Pisac
- Two guided visits to ruins at Machu Picchu
- Scenic drive from Cuzco to Lake Titicaca
- Full-day tour of Lake Titicaca including visits to Uros and Taquile islands