OSU vs. Stanford | Tailgater for Annual OSUAA Members
Join us at the Tailgater for Annual OSUAA Members!
Update as of Aug. 30: Due to the changing COVID and prioritizing the health and safety of our guests, Alumni Center pregame parties for the 2021 season are now reserved for OSUAA members only and will have limited capacity. Registration for the pregame party is required
Annual members have access to the CH2M HILL Alumni Center when the Beavs play in Corvallis. Advance reservation is required by the deadlines listed below.
Admission to the CH2M HILL Alumni Center is free for Annual members and their guests (limit one per member).
Members, first log in and select the game(s) you wish to register for.
Nov. 13 – Stanford
Registration accepted through noon PT on Friday, Nov. 12.
Doors open: 11:30 a.m. | Kickoff: 2 p.m.
- Access is for Annual members and one guest per member. (Example: Joint Annual members could attend with two guests for a party total of four, not including members' children aged 18 and younger.) Guests must be accompanied by Annual member.
- Children ages 18-and-under are invited to attend and require registration. Children are not included in the guest limit.
- Bar access located conveniently within the VIP area for beer and wine purchases (Skip the long lines!)
- Menus are published at least one week before each game
- Big screen TV to enjoy pregame shows and other televised games before kickoff
- Across the street from east gates of Reser Stadium
- Generally, tailgaters start three hours prior to kickoff. (Times subject to change.)
- The CH2M HILL Alumni Center and VIP area will close at kickoff
Dates, times and other details for in-person events are subject to change, as we monitor local COVID-19 protocols.
Photos and videos from this event may be used in Oregon State University promotional materials. By attending this event, you consent to have your photo taken and appear in videos and allow use of these photographs and videos by OSU, the Foundation or the Alumni Association for promotional purposes.
CH2M HILL Alumni Center