Iceland Backroads - Recent Grad Tour
July 1 - 6, 2022
$2,395 per person for the 6 day program
Land tour with AESU
A tour specifically designed for recent college graduates.
Reykjavik – Thingvellir National Park – Fludir – Skogafoss – Reynisfjara – Vik – Reykjadalur
Visit our co-branded website for more information on this tour.
Discover the realm of the Icelandic Vikings and explore Iceland’s most famous natural treasures and hidden gems. Experience stunning coastlines, pristine black sand beaches, glacier views, magnificent bird cliffs, delightful towns, incredible waterfalls, erupting geysers, tectonic plates, and take a plunge into the healing mineral waters of the Secret Lagoon. Blame it on those long winter nights, or the exceptional quality of locally produced beer and schnapps; Reykjavík’s legendary nightlife, or “jammith” as the friendly locals refer to it, has gained a reputation for being one of the hottest places to party in the world. Iceland is truly otherworldly!
- Reykjavik town exploration, guided by a local expert
- Backroads tour including:
- Thingvellir National Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site, dividing fault line between two of the earth’s tectonic plates
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Geyser geothermal Brennvin schnapps tasting
- See Eyjafjallajökull and Hekla volcanoes
- Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Black sand beach of Reynisfjara
- Glacier hike
- Reykjadalur, Valley of Steam hike and picnic • Secret Lagoon visit
- ...AND MUCH MORE