February 29- March 10, 2024
Land tour with Odysseys Unlimited
Brochure coming soon!
San Jose, Arenal Region, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Guanacaste
In this small, nature-kissed Central American democracy, sample Costa Rica’s legendary biodiversity on a comprehensive 11-day tour from cloud forest to rainforest, and from the Central Valley to the Pacific Coast. Take an excursion to Irazú Volcano, the country’s tallest volcano, and learn about Costa Rica’s prized export at the Doka Coffee Estate. In Carrizal admire wondrous orchids. Enjoy unparalleled vistas of Arenal Volcano while staying in the region for three nights. After meeting students at an elementary school, learn about the flora and fauna of the Ecocentro Danaus Biological Reserve. Get a canopy level view of the rainforest on Arenal’s hanging bridges Sky Walk, and experience a unique cloud forest ecosystem at Monteverde, a “green cathedral.” Conclude with three nights at a beautiful beachfront resort in Guanacaste, and take a relaxing Tempisque River float safari. Discover more ecological wonders with a 4-day/3-night Tortuguero National Park pre-tour option.
- Poas Volcano excursion
- Doka Coffee Estate
- Carrizal’s Botanical Orchid Garden
- Visit with schoolchildren
- Ecocentro Danaus Biological Reserve
- Arenal hanging bridges Sky Walk
- Night viewing of Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest biological reserve
- Tempisque River float safari
- Three-night Guanacaste stay at resort along the pristine Costa Rican coastline
- Round trip air transportation from listed cities
- 23 meals: ten breakfasts, six lunches, seven dinners
- Extensive sightseeing as described, including all entrance fees.
- Services of an expert Costa Rica naturalist as your Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motor coach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for dining room servers, airport and hotel porters and all drivers
10 nights’ accommodations in Superior First Class and First Class Hotels
|Costa Rica and Panama|