Sep 15-26, 2024
Price: Starting at $4,199 per person for an inside stateroom and $6,699 for a veranda room, per person.
Includes round-trip airfare from most major airports in the United States
with Go Next and Oceania Cruise Lines, aboard the Insignia.
Take it easy as you navigate majestic scenery and authentic charm on this 11-night cruise aboard Oceania Cruises’ Insignia
. Explore Newport’s rich sailing history and admire the lighthouses on the shoreline. Take the Freedom Trail Walk in Boston to see our nation’s history on full display. Admire the beautiful scenery of Bar Harbor where inland treasures and whale sightings abound. Cruise to Saint John, where you can catch a glimpse of the Reversing Falls—a mesmerizing tidal phenomenon.
Get a taste of Nova Scotia in Halifax and Sydney as you try a sampling of local brews in downtown pubs. Experience the serenity of Corner Brook while basking in the beauty of Glynmill Pond. In Saguenay, indulge your flair for the French—enjoy a flamboyant performance at the Théâtre Palais Municipal depicting the founding of the area. Before completing your tour in Montreal, stop in Quebec City for high tea at the iconic Château Frontenac.
- September 15: New York, New York
- September 16: Newport, Rhode Island
- September 17: Cruising the Cape Cod Canal
- September 17: Boston, Massachusetts
- September 18: Bar Harbor, Maine
- September 19: Saint John (Bay of Fundy), New Brunswick, Canada
- September 20: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- September 21: Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
- September 22: Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
- September 23: Cruising the St. Lawrence River
- September 24: Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- September 25: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- September 26: Montreal, Canada
New York to Montreal