Spain ~ Andalucia in a Parador
May 4 - 12, 2023
Price begins at $2,995 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
No single supplement for solo travelers.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include VAT or air transportation costs.
Embrace the soul-stirring, romantic spirit of southern Spain on a seven-night, small-group adventure in Andalucía! Spend seven nights in a first-class, modern parador in Antequera, a medieval town crowned by a 14th-century Moorish fortress, and
discover Neolithic tombs outside the city. From there, venture off to see the beautiful legacy of the Moors, who ruled the region for eight centuries. Marvel at the courtyards and fountains of the Alhambra in Granada, the iconic red-and-white arches
of La Mezquita in Córdoba and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla, Spain’s cultural heart. In the hilltop town of Ronda, savor breathtaking views high over El Tajo Gorge. From a countryside wine tasting to a passionate flamenco performance,
this engaging journey offers a line-up of unforgettable moments! Enjoy insightful lectures on Andalucía’s history and culture, a generous meal plan that includes lunch within the Alhambra, and wine with dinner. Solo-friendly with no single
- Ponder the influence of the Moors as you explore the entrancing Alhambra.
- Feel the passion in the soulful dancing and singing of a flamenco performance.
- Immerse yourself in the charm of Antequera, an off-the-beaten-path gem known for its religious architecture and its beautiful natural setting.
- Marvel at the breathtaking view of El Tajo Gorge in Ronda.
- Delight in the majestic architecture of the cathedral and Alcázar in Sevilla.
- Sip a glass of wine at an organic winery as you savor your adventure in Andalucía.
- Experience four UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Málaga and transfer to hotel in Antequera
Day 3 Antequera
Day 4 Granada
Day 5 Sevilla
Day 6 Ronda
Day 7 Córdoba
Day 8 Antequera
Day 9 Transfer to Málaga airport and depart for gateway city
7 nights in Antequera, Spain, at the first-class Parador de Antequera.