Normandy ~ France
May 13 - 21, 2023
Price begins at $3,695 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
No single supplement for solo travelers.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include VAT or air transportation costs.
Visit the co-branded website for more details.
Brochure | Book online
From Normandy’s sweeping, cliff-lined coast to its rolling countryside, discover proud traditions, dramatic history, culinary delicacies and alluring beauty on this fascinating, seven-night exploration. Take an emotional journey to Omaha Beach, the Normandy American Cemetery and related sites, contemplating the impact of D-Day and World War II. Admire some of France’s greatest treasures including magnificent Mont-Saint-Michel, the finely stitched Bayeux Tapestry and fabulous impressionist pieces at the Musée Malraux of Modern Art. Savor an expertly prepared artisanal lunch at a stately, 10th-century castle and sample Normandy’s acclaimed Calvados apple brandy on an estate. Throughout your travels, expert guides and lecturers share illuminating details about the region’s history and culture. Each evening, relax at your first-class hotel in the heart of Honfleur, a picturesque, 17th-century harbor town. This small-group journey features a professional Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner. Ideal for solo travelers with no single supplement!
- Marvel at stunning Mont-Saint-Michel rising spectacularly over the tidal waters.
- Contemplate the extraordinary bravery of the Allied landing forces as you walk along the beaches of Normandy.
- View luminous impressionist paintings by the movement’s masters.
- Explore the impact of World War II at the Caen Memorial Museum.
- Savor a wonderfully prepared lunch at a stately, 10th-century castle.
- Delight in the local color and delicious cuisine along Honfleur’s picturesque harbor.
- Follow the epic story embroidered into the acclaimed Bayeux Tapestry.
- Sip Calvados, Normandy’s celebrated cider brandy, on an estate.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Paris and transfer to hotel in Honfleur
Day 3 Honfleur
Day 4 Arromanches | Omaha Beach | Normandy American Cemetery | Pointe du Hoc
Day 5 Château du Bec | Le Havre
Day 6 Mont-Saint-Michel
Day 7 Caen | Bayeux
Day 8 Honfleur
Day 9 Transfer to Paris airport and depart for gateway city
7 nights in Honfleur, France, at the first-class Mercure Honfleur Hotel.