Western Gems of the Emerald Isle
Registration coming soon!
May 28 - June 6, 2023
Price begins at $4,595 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
No single supplement for solo travelers.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include VAT or air transportation costs.
Brochure | Book online
Come along on a grand adventure through western Ireland brimming with spectacular beauty, cherished traditions and warm hospitality! On this first-class journey, enjoy six nights in the charming market town of Ennis and two nights at a family-owned, country-house hotel on a 400-acre estate in Mallow. Take in the breathtaking coastal splendor of the Wild Atlantic Way as you see the majestic Cliffs of Moher, the Burren’s fossil-laden terrain and the stunning Loop Head Peninsula. Discover historic monuments while exploring the unspoiled Aran Island of Inishmore and the atmospheric Rock of Cashel. Plus, embrace Ireland’s creative spirit as you listen to traditional songs in a musician’s cozy home, visit the beautiful settings that inspired poet William Butler Yeats and learn about renowned literary legends. You’ll also savor delectably fresh Irish cuisine, including an exceptional, farm-to-fork dinner on the estate and an artisanal lunch at a stately manor. This small-group experience features educational insights from expert guides and lecturers, a Travel Director and wine with all dinners.
- Soak up the spectacular panorama of the Wild Atlantic Way at the Burren and Cliffs of Moher.
- Marvel at the breathtaking, cliff-lined coast along the Loop Head Peninsula.
- Get a taste of classic Irish culture on the unspoiled Aran Island of Inishmore.
- Savor farm-fresh dishes at a memorable dinner on a country estate.
- Enjoy an intimate, entertaining session of traditional music in a private home.
- Admire the atmospheric Rock of Cashel, the majestic seat of ancient kings.
- Celebrate Ireland’s creative spirit, from stirring music and dance to renowned poetry and prose.
- Take in picturesque Lough Derg and the River Shannon on a relaxing cruise.
- Experience a UNESCO Global GeoPark.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Shannon and transfer to hotel in Ennis
Day 3 The Burren | Cliffs of Moher
Day 4 Coole Park | Thoor Ballylee
Day 5 Loop Head Peninsula
Day 6 Birr Castle Demesne | Killaloe
Day 7 Aran Island of Inishmore | Doolin
Day 8 Adare | Mallow
Day 9 Rock of Cashel
Day 10 Transfer to Shannon airport and depart for gateway city
- 6 nights in Ennis, Ireland, at the first-class Old Ground Hotel.
- 2 nights in Mallow at the first-class Longueville House.