Grand Cities of Central Europe
New date: May 28 - June 6, 2024 (same tour, just new dates)
$5,140 per person with VAT/PORT taxes. Save $250 if you book by April 6, 2024
Small group land tour with AHI Travel.
Explore an exceptional trio of illustrious cities on this eight-night journey steeped in compelling history, vibrant culture and moving music! Witness Berlin’s acclaimed landmarks, tour the Berlin Wall Memorial and enjoy an intimate piano concert. In Dresden, admire splendidly restored architecture, sample tasty Saxon delicacies and attend a musical performance inside the elegant Dresden Zwinger. Take in Prague’s magnificent old town and castle, plus relish a wonderful concert in a baroque hall within Lobkowicz Palace. Other highlights include a cruise along the Elbe River through the striking Saxon Alps and the impressive art collection of Dresden’s Old Masters Picture Gallery. You’ll also stroll through Frederick the Great’s terraced gardens and visit Cecilienhof Palace, site of the historic 1945 Potsdam Conference. This carefully crafted, small-group experience features deluxe, centrally located hotels, enrichment from expert guides and lecturers, a professional Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- Delight in three memorable musical performances at wonderful venues.
- See poignant pieces of 20th-century history in Berlin, including the Berlin Wall and Brandenburg Gate.
- Admire breathtaking Dresden, transformed with lovingly rebuilt architecture.
- Feel the spirit of Prague, one of the most captivating cities in Central Europe.
- Be wowed by the outstanding art at the Old Masters Picture Gallery.
- Take in Frederick the Great’s magnificent gardens and a stately palace in Potsdam.
- Relish the picturesque Saxon Alps on a short cruise along the Elbe River.
- Experience two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
|Europe - Germany