Croatia & the Dalmatian Coast
August 30 - September 10, 2024
Solo friendly departure - no added fees for solo travelers
Discover Croatia’s incredible bounty on this sensational 10-night journey, including a seven-night Adriatic cruise. Spend three nights in vibrant Zagreb, home to the Mirogoj Cemetery and the beautiful St. Mark’s church. Visit the natural marvel of Plitvice National Park; then get a taste of cruising life as your small vessel glides away from the crowds to showcase the Dalmatian Coast. Each day reveals a new port of call, a sunny island or an exquisite, secluded bay. Highlights include the enchanting islands of Rab, Hvar and Korčula, as well as Split, Zadar and Trogir, storied cities with centuries of history and heritage. Plus, choose between touring St. James Cathedral or Krka National Park in Šibenik. Your adventure concludes in Dubrovnik, one of the world’s best-preserved medieval towns with legendary ramparts and a proud old town. Along the way, expert lectures shed light on the region’s history and traditional dishes indulge your palate. Enjoy an extensive meal plan and unsurpassed memorable moments!
- Fall under the spell of the Dalmatian Coast where glistening blue waters, timeless beauty and alluring islands await.
- Bask in unrivaled relaxation during a glorious seven-night Adriatic cruise.
- Stroll through the unique landscape of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Embrace the natural grandeur and well-preserved history of Adriatic island gems: Rab, Hvar and Korčula.
- Stand amid the magnificent Roman ruins of Diocletian’s Palace in Split.
- Witness Trogir’s Romanesque, baroque and Renaissance-style architecture.
- Explore a rich abundance of history and culture in beautiful Dubrovnik.
- Uncover the energetic Croatian capital of Zagreb.
- Experience six UNESCO World Heritage sites.