Alaskan Heritage & Wildlife
August 6 - 13, 2023
Price begins at $4,995 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include air transportation costs.
Visit the co-branded website for more details.
Behold the beauty, unique culture and passionate spirit of Alaska, unyielding with adventure and wonder. During this seven-night journey, enjoy stays in colorful Anchorage and the celebrated Denali National Park. Begin in Anchorage, the state’s cultural heart, where we’ll encounter world-class museums and the city’s vibrant downtown district. Discover the welcoming community of Talkeetna, search for caribou, moose and bear during a narrated tour of Denali National Park, and soak up ubiquitous Alaskan landscapes via train and boat journeys. Meet friendly locals at a working kennel, plus visit a reindeer farm and tuck into delicious regional cuisine at a family farm. Along the way, local experts share their knowledge of Alaska’s history, geography and natural wonders. Our small-group Alaskan experience immerses you in the natural splendors and timeless heritage of this sought-after destination. Throughout your stay, enjoy first-class accommodations and a generous meal plan including wine with dinner.
- Embrace Alaska’s wide-open spaces, fresh air, natural beauty and outdoor adventures.
- Thrill to a full-day adventure in Denali National Park, home to magnificent natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
- Uncover the highlights of Anchorage, including the Anchorage Museum.
- Soak up the small-town charm of Talkeetna, a friendly community of artists, musicians and craftspeople.
- Tour a working kennel, where you’ll meet puppies and learn about the world-famous Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
- Witness spectacular coastal scenery, calving glaciers and marine animals while cruising the Prince William Sound.
- Revel in dramatic vistas from your glass-domed car during a luxury train ride.
- Meet locals who are eager to share their experiences and knowledge about dog mushing, Alaska’s roadhouses and more!
Day 1 Depart gateway city | Arrive in Anchorage and transfer to hotel
Day 2 Anchorage
Day 3 Talkeetna | Denali National Park
Day 4 Denali National Park
Day 5 Denali National Park | Anchorage
Day 6 Whittier | Anchorage
Day 7 Matanuska-Susitna Valley | Anchorage
Day 8 Transfer to airport and depart for gateway city
- 2 nights in Anchorage, Alaska, at the first-class Hilton Anchorage.
- 2 nights in Denali at the first-class Denali Bluffs Hotel, a national park hotel.
- 3 nights in Anchorage at the first-class Hilton Anchorage.