Optional Post-tour Extension: Cappadocia & Konya
$4,692 per person with air from Portland, OR, based on double occupancy.* Single travelers are $995 additional.
Land only price: $3,195 per person; airport arrival and departure transfers not included.
$500 deposit per person to secure your space on this departure.
Land tour with Odysseys Unlimited
Exotic sights, scents, and sounds reign in this fascinating land where Europe and Asia meet. From Istanbul, magnificent “Empress of the World,” to ancient ruins, stunning landscapes and the dramatic – and legendary – Turquoise Coast, Turkey engages and beguiles, offering us an unparalleled small group experience.
- Exotic Istanbul, including Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar
- Private Bosphorus cruise
- WWI battlefield of Gallipoli
- Ruins at ancient Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus
- Rustic village of Sirince
- “Blue Voyage” day cruise aboard privately chartered yacht
- Secluded coves and hidden sites along Turquoise Coast
- Lycian rock tombs
- Church of St. Nicholas
- Ancient sites of Phaselis and Perge
- Antalya’s acclaimed Archaeological Museum
- 29 meals: 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
*Price listed above was increased by $100 on Oct. 4, 2022 due to an increase in airline taxes.