April 3 - 11, 2024
Riverboat tour with AHI Travel.
Embark on a seven-night cruise brimming with centuries of history and Old-World splendor along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium! Delight in Amsterdam’s lively canals and stroll amid the glorious tulips at Keukenhof Gardens. Revel in the wonderfully preserved Gothic gems of Bruges and the impressive medieval old town in Antwerp. Other ports of call introduce you to Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city, and Veere, a laid-back harbor town. Plus, enjoy a choice of included cultural and culinary experiences in several ports. Savor the ever-changing panoramas and relaxing comforts that make river cruising so enticing!
- Glide past elegant, gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam’s picturesque canals.
- Marvel at the glorious springtime display of tulips and other cheerful blooms at Keukenhof Gardens.
- Delight in the romantic, cozy ambience of canal-lined Bruges, packed with wonderfully preserved Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp’s medieval treasures in the colorful old town.
- Take in the beautiful façades of charming Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the Dutch seaside harbor town of Veere.
- Experience two UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
|Netherlands and Belgium